20 March 2018 to 28 March 2018
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the “how many Easter Eggs are in the jar” Facebook Promotion (Promotion) is BOQ Clayfield (Promoter) of Shop 2/729 Sandgate Rd, Clayfield QLD 4011 (Premises).
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- Instructions on how to enter the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promotion commences 20/03/2018 and ends 3pm 28/03/2018 (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion will be drawn 3pm on the 28/03/2018 (Draw Date) in accordance with clause 16 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner of the Promotion will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page and notified via Facebook private message on the Draw Date or the date the Promotion is redrawn (as the case may be).
- The winner of the Promotion must collect the Prize from the Promoter at the Premises within 7 days of the Draw Date or the date the Promotion is redrawn (as the case may be) or the Prize will be deemed unclaimed.
- If the Prize is unclaimed or the winner is disqualified for any reason, the Promotion will be redrawn every 3 months from the Draw Date at 10:00am AEST until such time as the Prize has been claimed by a valid winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to end, modify, or suspend the Promotion at any time for any reason.
Eligibility and participation
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents who are aged 10 years and over (Eligible Participant).
- Directors and employees of the Promoter and its agents are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- In order to enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, an Eligible Participant must visit the Promoter’s Facebook page (facebook.com/BOQClayfield), click the ‘Like’ button, and post a comment on the competition post in 25 words or less as to “how many Easter Eggs are in the jar?” (Eligible Entry).
- Each Eligible Participant may enter the Promotion once during the Promotion Period. Any subsequent post made after the first Eligible Entry will be deemed invalid.
- Each Eligible Participant who makes a post agrees that they are fully responsible for their post and that the Promoter is not liable in any way for the contents of their post.
- Each Eligible Participant warrants and agrees that:
(a) they will not submit any post that is unlawful or fraudulent, is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, or is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening or objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender;
(b) they will obtain prior consent from any person who is mentioned or pictured in their post or whose property is mentioned or pictured in their post;
(c) they will not submit any posts that contain viruses in any computer system;
(d) all posts made by them will comply with Facebook’s terms and conditions and with all applicable laws; and
(e) they will not make any ‘tag’ in any post that they make.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process and to reject any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- One winner, whose Eligible Entry are selected by the Promoter, in their sole and absolute discretion, as the correct or closest guess to the number of chocolates in the jar, will receive one Jar of Easter Eggs and a BOQ Prize Pack (valued at $50) (Prize). The Promotion is a game of skill, chance plays no part.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any change in the value of the Prize between the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions and the date the Prize is claimed.
- The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its agents, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Any and all decisions of the Promoter in relation to any aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on every Eligible Participant and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.