The new BOQ website is here, check it out: www.boq.com.au! Take a look at some of our key features below to familiarise yourself with the new website.
Firstly, let’s quickly run through six items that have been updated on our main navigation bar. This main navigation bar will appear at the top of every page on the new BOQ website.
- Personal drop-down menu: Easy Access to all personal banking products, tools and information.
- Business drop-down menu: Easy access to all business products, tools and information.
- Help and Support drop-down menu: You’ll now find all of our help and support functions in one place.
- Search function: Quick and easy search bar.
- Log On: Easy access to Internet Banking log on, as well as BOQ Trading, BOQ Money, CTS Online, Client Manager Demo and Q Rewards.
- Top menu: The top menu provides easy access to About BOQ, Shareholder Centre, Contact Us, Find a Branch or ATM, and the BOQ BSB number.
Log On and Internet banking
To Log On to Internet Banking, click the ‘Log On’ drop-down menu. Select ‘Log On to Internet Banking’ to access the Internet Banking Log On page. If you are on a mobile device, click Login to be directed to the Mobile Banking Sign In page. The details you use to access Online Banking will remain the same.
Our new and improved tab functionality at the top of the home page helps users to:
- Navigate between BOQs key products
- Provide a quick view of key product offerings
- Navigate quickly through the site
Personal navigation drop-down menu
Here is a preview of what will appear on the ‘Personal’ banking section of our new website. Hover over ‘Personal’ to view all the personal products that we offer, including banking, credit cards, home loans, as well as tools and calculators.
Business navigation drop-down menu
We’ve also revamped the business banking section of the BOQ website. Hover over ‘Business,’ to view all our ‘Business’ banking products and services, including small business services, business bank accounts, loans and finance and interest rates.
Help and Support navigation drop-down menu
We’ve introduced a new ‘Help and Support’ section to make it easier to answer your questions about banking with BOQ. Hover over ‘Help and Support’ to view online banking help and support, FAQs and our Find a Branch tool.
We’ve made it easier to Search with our upgraded Search tool, located next to the Log On drop-down menu.
Product page features
To help you find what you’re looking for on each product page, we’ve refreshed the layout of our product pages. Now you can find key product information, such as features and benefits, handy tools, interest rates and application steps easily on our product pages.
- Use the breadcrumb navigation to navigate to other sections of the site
- Use the tabs to anchor down the page to sections you may want to learn more about
- A yellow button has been added to assist you to quickly apply, enquire or find a branch
- At a glance has been added to the site to provide a quick overview of what our products have to offer
Product disclosure statements and terms and conditions can now be found on each product page in the white ‘Important Information’ section.
Product disclaimers are now clearly located at the bottom of each page in the grey ‘Important Information’ section.
Keep an eye on the BOQ website and the BOQ Blog for further information on the new website.